== Meeting Details ==
* Date: '''Friday,  2022-04-29'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Location: https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
* Previous meeting: 
:* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-12]]


== Present==
Scribing: Laura

Laura, Enock, Brian (briefly)

== Notes ==

- FOSS4G 2022 Firenze Booth marketing materials, travel, etc

Actions
- TODO: FOSS4G 2022 booth mail -- Astrid
- TODO: Africa geo podcasts -- Enock
- TODO: Add SotM 2022 to events -- Laura

==============================================================

== Meeting Details ==

* Date: '''Wednesday,  2022-01-12'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Location: https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
* Previous meeting: 
:* <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]</s>

== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2022
* Budget 2022
* MapScaping Podcast
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
** https://www.osgeo.org/events

== Present==
Scribing: Astrid

Attending: Enock, Astrid

== Notes ==

=== FOSS4G 2022 ===
* https://2022.foss4g.org/
* August 22-28
* Plan: Organize a booth wit marketing material
* Astrid, Enock plan to go to FOSS4G. Who else?
* ACTION: Astrid write a mail to FOSS4G team to provide help with the booth

===Budget 2022===
* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2022
 * question about Map-Budget - do we need it
* ACTION ask Vicky about the state of the Map https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/


=== Events ===
* https://2022.foss4g.org/

== Actions/TODOs ==
* ACTION Enock ask African Podcast team to add a Resouce for the podcast
* ACTION Enock promote SoTM 2021 videos on the discuss list https://www.osgeo.org/events/sotm-africa-2021-nairobi-kenya/
* ACTION Astrid promote mapscaping/OSGeoLive podcast on discuss list when summary is 
* ACTION Astrid give Budget Information to the board

== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-28]] 16 UTC

[[Category:Marketing]]





== Meeting Details ==

* Date: '''Friday,  2021-07-30'''
* Time: '''17:00 UTC'''
* Location: https://meet.ffmuc.net/OSGeo_Marketing
* Shared pad: https://pads.ccc.de/LNbt3YwtsB
* Previous meeting:
** <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-06-25]]</s>
** [[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]

== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2021
** OSGeo AGM presentation 
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives
** welcome new project https://www.osgeo.org/projects/proj-jni/
** create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
* Redbubble, Cafepress Shop
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
** https://www.osgeo.org/events/
* ''Please add ...''

== Present==
Scribing:

Attending:

== Notes ==

=== FOSS4G 2021 ===
* OSGeo AGM presentation 
* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2021
* TODO fill the page with content https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Podcast
* TODO video about Committee till end of 30. August - we do it on [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]

=== Redbubble, Cafepress Shop===
* TODO create marketing material for OSGeo T-Shrits .....
* https://www.osgeo.org/about/branding-material/
* design a T-Shirt with all the FOSS4G logos

=== Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives ===
* templates for the news item https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2021-05-28
* GRASSGIS 38 birthday
* QGIS February 2002 https://www.xyht.com/spatial-itgis/godfather-of-qgis/
* welcome new project https://www.osgeo.org/projects/proj-jni/
* create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
**  JTS 1.0 was released in February 2002
** http://lin-ear-th-inking.blogspot.com/2007/06/history-of-jts-and-geos.html
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
** https://www.osgeo.org/events/


=== Events ===
* https://www.osgeo.org/events/

== Actions/TODOs ==

== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]

[[Category:Marketing]]