ChaosPad V1.1
Full screen

Server Notice:

hide

Public Pad Latest text of pad LNbt3YwtsB Saved April 29, 2022

 
== Meeting Details ==
* Date: '''Friday,  2022-04-29'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting: 
:* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-12]]
 
 
== Present==
Scribing: Laura
 
Laura, Enock, Brian (briefly)
 
== Notes ==
 
- FOSS4G 2022 Firenze Booth marketing materials, travel, etc
 
Actions
- TODO: FOSS4G 2022 booth mail -- Astrid
- TODO: Africa geo podcasts -- Enock
- TODO: Add SotM 2022 to events -- Laura
 
==============================================================
 
== Meeting Details ==
 
* Date: '''Wednesday,  2022-01-12'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting: 
:* <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]</s>
 
== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2022
* Budget 2022
* MapScaping Podcast
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
 
== Present==
Scribing: Astrid
 
Attending: Enock, Astrid
 
== Notes ==
 
=== FOSS4G 2022 ===
* August 22-28
* Plan: Organize a booth wit marketing material
* Astrid, Enock plan to go to FOSS4G. Who else?
* ACTION: Astrid write a mail to FOSS4G team to provide help with the booth
 
===Budget 2022===
 * question about Map-Budget - do we need it
* ACTION ask Vicky about the state of the Map https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/
 
 
=== Events ===
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
* ACTION Enock ask African Podcast team to add a Resouce for the podcast
* ACTION Enock promote SoTM 2021 videos on the discuss list https://www.osgeo.org/events/sotm-africa-2021-nairobi-kenya/
* ACTION Astrid promote mapscaping/OSGeoLive podcast on discuss list when summary is 
* ACTION Astrid give Budget Information to the board
 
== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-28]] 16 UTC
 
[[Category:Marketing]]
 
 
 
 
 
== Meeting Details ==
 
* Date: '''Friday,  2021-07-30'''
* Time: '''17:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting:
** <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-06-25]]</s>
** [[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]
 
== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2021
** OSGeo AGM presentation 
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives
** create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
* Redbubble, Cafepress Shop
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
* ''Please add ...''
 
== Present==
Scribing:
 
Attending:
 
== Notes ==
 
=== FOSS4G 2021 ===
* OSGeo AGM presentation 
* TODO fill the page with content https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Podcast
* TODO video about Committee till end of 30. August - we do it on [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]
 
=== Redbubble, Cafepress Shop===
* TODO create marketing material for OSGeo T-Shrits .....
* design a T-Shirt with all the FOSS4G logos
 
=== Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives ===
* GRASSGIS 38 birthday
* create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
**  JTS 1.0 was released in February 2002
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
 
 
=== Events ===
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
 
== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]
 
[[Category:Marketing]]