ChaosPad V1.1
Full screen

Server Notice:

hide

Public Pad Latest text of pad LNbt3YwtsB Saved Nov 25, 2022

 
== Meeting Details ==
* Date: '''Friday,  2022-11-25'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC''' (flexible)
* Previous meeting: 
:* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-08-27]]
 
== Present==
Attending: Enock, Laura, Astrid
Scribing: 
 
== Agenda ==
* News letter
* planet osgeo
* podcasts
* mastodon
* USB drives
* Redbubble shop work on an OSGeo design 
** T-Shirts from previous FOSS4Gs
* Change name from Marketing to Outreach
* OSGeoLive videos
* Topic MoU STATUS?
* Events
 
== Notes ==
 
=== News letter ===
* suggestion from Adam Steer via Mailing list
* maybe it is too much work to organize a news letter for the marketing team
* we have already planet osgeo / community news 
** maybe invite people/organizations to join http://planet.osgeo.org/
** discuss the need to forward community news to discuss/announnce (if we do it would be a lot of traffic there)
* TODO [ACTION ITEM] Astrid send mail to panet team Jorge Sans
 
imporve marketing pipeline
* make plan about some dates in the year where we can send news
** birthday
** election
** ??
 
=== Charter members welcome mail ===
* TODO [Action Item] Astrid Emde / Victoria
 
=== podcasts ===
* TODO Enock - will organize the support for the African podcast, contact tresuaer
* Mapscaping
** Ask Daniel about the status TODO Astrid ask about the status
 
 
=== mastodon ===
* introduction by Enock about mastodon
* move to fosstodon https://fosstodon.org/explore or mapstodon? 
* move follower to new account
* bridge to twitter?
* Discuss in a SAC Ticket for discussion where to move accounts like osgeo foss4g planetosgeo osgeolive and make recommendations for osgeo projects? TODO Astrid
 
=== USB Drive ===
* discuss design
* order new empty sticks
** nice would be usb-c and / normal and also USB 3.0
** we want to order empty sticks / 8 or 16 GB
* next meeting discuss options and check more provider
 
=== Redbubble shop work on an OSGeo design ===
* 6. January 16 UTC
* work on theosgeo design
 
== Change name from Marketing to Outreach ==
* TODO Enock
* write to SAC
* promote via list
* invite new members
 
=== OSGeoLive videos ===
* Enock would like to do some tutorials
* TODO reach out to OSGeoLive
 
=== Events ===
* please add more events https://www.osgeo.org/events/
 
 
== Next meeting ==
* 27 January 16 UTC (last friday in January)  -> please Jody make a different suggestion
* before we meet 6 January 16 UTC for T-Shirt design
 
[[Category:Marketing]]
 
 
 
 
 
=====================================
Hello Daniel,
 
we announced it on the lists. Let's see who will contact us.
 
But in parallel we can already contact the projects that you mentioned in the mail (we will contcat the MapServer and pygeoapi people). If more projects volunteer for 2022 we could find money for more episodes.
 
See you Enock and Astrid 
 
 
== Meeting @ Linuxhotel ==
 
Venue: Linuxhotel
Time: 11:00am (UTC +2)
 
== Notes ===
* Booth for FOSS4G 2022
* Mapscaping podcast
   - DONE: Send emial to projects -- Enock
   - Email Daniel -- Astrid
* OSGeoLive postcard, sticker, T-shirt
   * Tshirt ideas for OSGeoLive
* T-shirts for OSGeo
* Africa podcast support:
    - Condenser Microphone
    - sets of Noise Canceling Headphones 
    - Webcam
* Check from Luca if Conference has budget for sticks -- Astrid
* Temporal tatoos; neon, etc... -- Find out 
 
 
 
=============================================================
 
 
== Meeting Details ==
* Date: '''Friday,  2022-04-29'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting: 
:* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-12]]
 
 
== Present==
Scribing: Laura
 
Laura, Enock, Brian (briefly)
 
== Notes ==
 
- FOSS4G 2022 Firenze Booth marketing materials, travel, etc
 
Actions
- TODO: FOSS4G 2022 booth mail -- Astrid
- TODO: Africa geo podcasts -- Enock
- TODO: Add SotM 2022 to events -- Laura
 
==============================================================
 
== Meeting Details ==
 
* Date: '''Wednesday,  2022-01-12'''
* Time: '''16:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting: 
:* <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]</s>
 
== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2022
* Budget 2022
* MapScaping Podcast
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
 
== Present==
Scribing: Astrid
 
Attending: Enock, Astrid
 
== Notes ==
 
=== FOSS4G 2022 ===
* August 22-28
* Plan: Organize a booth wit marketing material
* Astrid, Enock plan to go to FOSS4G. Who else?
* ACTION: Astrid write a mail to FOSS4G team to provide help with the booth
 
===Budget 2022===
 * question about Map-Budget - do we need it
* ACTION ask Vicky about the state of the Map https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/
 
 
=== Events ===
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
* ACTION Enock ask African Podcast team to add a Resouce for the podcast
* ACTION Enock promote SoTM 2021 videos on the discuss list https://www.osgeo.org/events/sotm-africa-2021-nairobi-kenya/
* ACTION Astrid promote mapscaping/OSGeoLive podcast on discuss list when summary is 
* ACTION Astrid give Budget Information to the board
 
== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2022-01-28]] 16 UTC
 
[[Category:Marketing]]
 
 
 
 
 
== Meeting Details ==
 
* Date: '''Friday,  2021-07-30'''
* Time: '''17:00 UTC'''
* Previous meeting:
** <s>[[Marketing Meeting 2021-06-25]]</s>
** [[Marketing Meeting 2021-05-28]]
 
== Agenda ==
* FOSS4G 2021
** OSGeo AGM presentation 
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives
** create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
* Redbubble, Cafepress Shop
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
* ''Please add ...''
 
== Present==
Scribing:
 
Attending:
 
== Notes ==
 
=== FOSS4G 2021 ===
* OSGeo AGM presentation 
* TODO fill the page with content https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Podcast
* TODO video about Committee till end of 30. August - we do it on [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]
 
=== Redbubble, Cafepress Shop===
* TODO create marketing material for OSGeo T-Shrits .....
* design a T-Shirt with all the FOSS4G logos
 
=== Review Twitter posts for OSGeo projects and initiatives ===
* GRASSGIS 38 birthday
* create new posts about projects - JTS / GEOS 20 years f.e
**  JTS 1.0 was released in February 2002
* Review MoUs - [[MOU_OSGeo_All]]
* Check Tickets Website improvements https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues
* Events
 
 
=== Events ===
 
== Actions/TODOs ==
 
== Next meeting==
* [[Marketing Meeting 2021-08-27]]
 
[[Category:Marketing]]